Wellness at Work
Healthier people work harder, are happier, help others and are more efficient. They experience less sick time, take fewer days off and have a lower risk of premature deaths. According to the Centers for Disease Control, more than 75% of employers’ health care costs and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices. Lifestyles can be changed and because Americans spend an average of a third of their lives at work, workplace wellness is the perfect opportunity to make a difference in your employees’ lives.
A comprehensive wellness program, like those offered by Twin Rivers Urgent Care can result in a return on investment of up to 300%. This is why a comprehensive wellness program that addresses these habits can be so impactful to your employees and your bottom line.
Our custom corporate wellness programs are designed to fit your organization’s needs for long-term success.
Corporate wellness programs and service offerings include:
- Wellness committee development and employee interest surveys
- Confidential, computerized Health Risk Assessments with a comprehensive aggregate and individual reports, giving you and your employees valuable health status information
- Biometric Screenings including blood pressure, blood lipid, blood glucose, body composition testing and more
- Annual operating plan that includes wellness activities, motivational programs and healthy culture development
- Risk Intervention and Disease Prevention education including obesity, tobacco use, poor nutrition, lack of physical activity and stress
- Health and wellness newsletters
- Physician developed comprehensive weight loss and fitness program